20070826

chickenpiecravings.

WOAH. There's a big hole in the universe! The hole is 'a billion light years' across, approximately 6 billion trillion miles apart. A longggg stretch of emptiness, isn't it? No stars, no black holes. What a lonely place to be..... KAY. Enough for being random. Another wasted day in the morning.. 5am, and all the tossing and turning again. Sigh. It's driving me insane.... Anyway, met Olivia-lovely to study in the evening(: Only today I found out what's going on.. Sighhh.. Seriously didn't mean to have any doubts though. I felt so... guilt-stricken. Sigh. But today was really nice. I missed her a lot. Just felt so sorry to hear what she has been going through. I don't know, I just seem so helpless. What is this friend for, deserved to be chucked away. Went over to her place after studying for me favourite!!! Olivia's Daddy's CHICKEN PIE! It's soooo nice I crave for it everytime I hear its name. Lol. Think greedy me ate till I forgot to take a picture of it. HMM ): NEVERMIND. I got to see Olivia's babies! They are soooo damn adorable. Wanna seee? KEKE..
TAHDAH! ME(: haha, sorry wrong one. Scroll down.
MY FAVOURITE, TERTER((: Bishawl? Lol whatever, this adorable, fluffy lil' pup here is called, DEXTER. He really LOVES ME. hahaha. b:

Not a nice shot, but DUKE is damn handsome okayy(x Lol, he's sleeping. Rather STILL, huh?

Yeap. We watched EPL till around 1AM. Watched Everton VS. Blackburn R. and realised 16 from Everton and 12 from Blackburn R. ARE DAMN HOT. Going to do research with Olivia alr. LOL. 12, 16, 12, 16!!!!! ARRR. Anyway... Mom and dad fetch me home from hougang. 1.30AM I'm homeeee. And it's going to be 3 now. I hope to turn in early today. I'm going to study like so damn hard later. I'm going to be a super-duber CAVEWOMAN later. I REALLY HOPE TO. Hate to lie to myself man. Least I'm almost done with one subject. WWOOHOO. Omg, dreaming and craving for a Chicken Pie. MMMMM.... Ciaos.

At least, I tried. Like so hard...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home